A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of user registration on the site.
3. In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the site, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders (“Account Information”) may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through virtacoinworld.com.
4. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the site. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the site.
5. It is mandatory for users of the site to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. verifying your identity;
2. verifying your eligibility to register as a user of virtacoinworld.com;
3. processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID and maintaining and managing your registration;
4. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5. to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on virtacoinworld.com and processing your transactions on the site;
6. performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
C. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
Under the applicable laws, you have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request correction of the information.
A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie can be sent to your computer’s hard drive only if you access the site using a computer. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same computer to access the site, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the site and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage.
i) access your Registration Information or Account Information so you do not have to re-enter it;
ii) gather statistical information about usage by users;
iii) assist our partners to track user visits to the site and process orders.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access the VirtaCoin World.
The virtacoinworld.com site and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should forward their complaint to our support team for redress.
F. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to virtacoinworld.com, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of virtacoinworld.com, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
H. YOUR FEEDBACK